2010. június 27., vasárnap

First.

Now I managed to make a blog.

I didn't have any time for this due to my exams at school. But now it's summer, so I'm ready to roll - hope I will have time for sharing stuff with yo-yo players (or anyone else) in the world.

To tell the truth I'm really glad that now it's June. I've made a some new tricks, watched a lot of videos that gave me inspiration. Yesterday I started recording tricks for my upcoming video with the Saga V. That's an awesome yoyo! I've been really into plastics for a while, I make modded Zeros for the local kids. I don't really like metal yoyos, but metal rimmed plastics are in my taste.

Photobucket

My Saga V was arrived in a pack from Mario. He created me some notebooks and sidecaps and I really like their design. Mario is a great guy who is really talented in arts and yoyoing. Thanks for him again for my stuff.

It's only 8.17 in the morning, so I have to make plans for my day. Probably I'll take some shots for the video. Yes, that would be cool...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése